Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dream the Impossible...Then Go DO IT!!

Life is such an amazing adventure isn't it? A close friend of mine once said life is a bunch of small decisions in a row.

How true. Life is choices, life is decision. Are you bored with the current routine that you drag yourself through? Do you wish for more excitement, more adventure but are not sure how to achieve this?

It comes down to one phrase:

"MAKE A DECISION!"

Seems pretty simple doesn't it? You may be surprised to find out that most people cannot make a decision! Or they make a decision and then they worry if that decision was the correct one!

First what are you really passionate about? What makes your heart sing? For me its fitness, training and pushing my body to its physical thresholds.

My passion pushes me to make decisions that will fulfill my destiny which will allow me to live a full and juicy life. Sure I still have to do the mundane things, but my passion pushes me past these and I get to live in the moment with my passions.

Think about all the things that your passionate about. For just 5 minutes write down everything that you can think of that your passionate about.

Got it? You actually stopped and wrote things down right? I hope so!

Now, close your eyes and dream of doing that passion full time. Maybe your a painter and you have always wanted to paint in Rome! Or Maybe your playing in a band and you want to book some shows in L.A.

I don't know what the dream is for you, but what I do know is this ....

DREAM THE IMPOSSIBLE...THEN GO DO IT!

Its the only way to live in the moment and have a fulfilling life.

We are only here on this earth for so long, make every day count!

Carpe Diem! (Seize the Day!)

Trevor Folgering
Founder
The Canada StairClimbing Association

No comments:

Post a Comment