Thursday, November 5, 2009

OUCH MY ACHING BACK!

Well I havent updated my blog in a little bit...because I hurt my back climbing stairs! I have had recurring back issues since 2005. It all is because of my ex-bodybuilding routines. I used to squat really heave 400-505 lbs. One time in 2005 I was squatting 400 lbs and heard my back pop. I couldnt stand up straight. From then on in I hve had back troubles. Occassionaly my back is strained, and i think it has to do with tight hip flexors and the psoas muscles.

I went to an osteopath and have been icing and putting the good old RUB A535 on it, and its 80 percent better.

I am still going to do the fun marathon event, but after that i think Im going to give hard stairclimbing a break for about a month, I might go stairclimbing once a week, but other then that I need to cool the jets

The website has had major changes over the last few days, and I will continue to tweak everything and make things more interesting.

Check out the featured exercise section which will feature a new exercise that you can do to improve your stairclimbing abilities.

Hope all is well!

Trevor Folgering
Founder
Canada StairClimbing Association

No comments:

Post a Comment